Information We Collect
We will only collect personal information with your expressed consent and by first notifying you of the purposes for our doing so. For every purpose, you will have the option to provide consent or not. We collect certain personal information from you when you set up an account or otherwise when you use the services available through our website ("Services").
In operating Our website and providing Services We may collect and process the following data about you:
- User information collected via Cookies such as details of your visits to Our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our website and providing proof of identity documents such as when you registered to access or receive Our Services;
- Information provided to Us when you communicate with Us for any reason;
- Request technical support.
We endeavour to only capture information that is necessary to provide Our Services in a practical and legally compliant way.
Use of Your Information
The information that We collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable Us to provide Our Services to you. In addition, We may use the information for the following purposes:
- Providing, maintaining, delivering or improving our Website or the products or Services provided through our website;
- Analyzing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our website users;
- Fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements;
- providing you with the information or products or Services that you have requested;
- answering your inquiry or responding to a communication from you;
- developing new products or Services;
- sending you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
- communicating with you about news, products, services, events and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- matching your Information with job vacancies to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you if you have contacted us about recruitment;
- monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with our website;
- detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
- protecting the rights and property of Havuta LLC or others;
- linking, connecting or combining Information we collect from or about you with other Information; and
- carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected.
We will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may come to share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. All such disclosures will be subject to appropriate legal obligations to safeguard your personal data and only use the personal information for the purposes for which you have consented.
How Long Will We Retain Your Personal Data
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, provided however that we may keep your personal information for five years or more from the date you cease to be our customer, depending on applicable law or regulations in the jurisdictions we operate.
Information Collected Automatically
We will inform you if we use any Cookies that collect your personal information and request your consent prior to doing so. Please see our Cookies page that details the various Cookies we use and the purposes for them.
You can remove Cookies from your computer at any time, can also choose to disable Cookies in your internet browser settings or you can revoke any consent you gave to Cookies we use by visiting the Cookies page.
Storing Your Personal Data
We have implemented security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. We protect your personal information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. We use network safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, enforce physical access controls, and authorize access to personal information only for those people who require access to fulfill their job responsibilities.
However, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, unauthorized acquisition, or alteration of your data will not occur. Please recognize that you play a vital role in protecting your own personal information. When registering with our Services, it is important to choose a password of sufficient length and complexity, to not reveal this password to any third-parties, and to immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
Furthermore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of information you transmit to us or receive from us by Internet or wireless connection, including email, phone, or SMS, since we have no way of protecting that information once it leaves and until it reaches us. If you have reason to believe that your data is no longer secure, please contact us at the email address below.
Social Sharing Features
Our website may offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your contacts or the public, depending on the settings you use with the entity that provides the social sharing feature or social media. Please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features to obtain more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of such data by such entities.
Hyperlinks and Third Party Sites
You may find links to third party websites on Our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as We have no control over them.
Data Access Rights
It is our obligation to only process personal data that is accurate, relevant and necessary taking into account our legitimate purposes and your consent. You have the right to control that we do so, including the right to withdraw consents you have previously provided as well exercising the right to be forgotten by having us delete all personal information we have collected.
You may exercise your rights to update personal information, change consents and/or request that your personal information be deleted permanently through account controls on the website, where applicable. Alternatively, you may contact us in the following manner:
By email: email@example.com